I fell asleep and suddenly woke up. I got scared thinking you'd be gone. I kept calling and calling my baby. Only when I've calmed down did I realize what I was hearing. It was the wonderful sound of your snoring.
And just like before, the tears won't stop falling.
Because during this time that I have wronged you, you try to understand me. During this time that I don't deserve you, you still didn't leave me.
I love you baby.
And just like before, the tears won't stop falling.
Because during this time that I have wronged you, you try to understand me. During this time that I don't deserve you, you still didn't leave me.
I love you baby.
![]() |
| (notmine) |
posted from Bloggeroid


6 comments:
angkyut ng bedsheet
Ahaha paps, kala ko ung girl ang cute eh ;)
awww that is so sweet. x
i have not been here for along long time
hope all is well x
Ms. Nana! Omg, thank god you commented here. I cant find your new blog? :) i misssss it
wow, very well written, kaka touch :) have a good day!
Thanks matea :) your comment touched me toooo <3
Post a Comment