http://instagr.am/p/MGQI1JuAVJ/
Being a nurse, the study of human reproduction is an easy subject for me. But talking about it with your younger adopted brother is a different thing. >.<
When talking with friends or fellow nurses, penis or titi, vagina or puke are common words. Yeah, we make sleazy jokes about it and laugh about but we take vaginas and penises seriously. (Smiling maniacly)
However, when talking to an eleven-year-old kid is a different thing! Come on kid! Take you puke and titi seriously! (^_^) OK, stop gigling!!!
Being a nurse, the study of human reproduction is an easy subject for me. But talking about it with your younger adopted brother is a different thing. >.<
When talking with friends or fellow nurses, penis or titi, vagina or puke are common words. Yeah, we make sleazy jokes about it and laugh about but we take vaginas and penises seriously. (Smiling maniacly)
However, when talking to an eleven-year-old kid is a different thing! Come on kid! Take you puke and titi seriously! (^_^) OK, stop gigling!!!
posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:
ahahahahahah..I was in the similar situation when my youngest brother (10) asked me what is AIDS....
It's when a contaminated titi inserts on a puke...the transmission of the virus is done..ahhahaaha...
followed you. Hope you can follow me too... noblessekey.blogspot.com
20 yrs old ka na. keri na yan
we have this connotaation that everything hidden is offensive, or anything that CAN be offensive must remain hidden, hence the reluctance in discussing.
I guess the root of this issue is why the need to discuss it at the very first place? In school, learning about them is no joke, hence the giggling would just die away. But if there is no need to discuss it, but you discuss it anyway, both of you are left to your feelings and opinions with no subjectivity at all.
Ahahahahahaha, that's the best explanation i have encountered so far! :) you did a better job thab i did.
Followed you!
Haha paps hindi din! :p thr flowers and the bees ang drama
I agree with you perrine :) i wouldnt have discussed it with the kid if i didnt need to. He's been behind his class so I needed to tutor him. I cant understand why he finds the lesson funny while I was very stern the whole time. I guess he's got some weird idea about it already..
Post a Comment