I didn't think things over. I never realized it would be this hard. But my heart did the thinking, and it didn't think twice.
His messages are all I've got. His calls are the fuel of my days. He makes me happy and he's the only one capable of making me so sad. I miss him always and even more when I talk to him.
Sometimes I think of giving up. When loneliness strike, and all I've got is a pillow to hug, and a picture that does nothing but stare back.
"Baby...." with his sweetest voice, and my heart would melt over and over again, and I would be reminded that I could never ever leave him. The pain of having him away is bearable than not having him at all.

His messages are all I've got. His calls are the fuel of my days. He makes me happy and he's the only one capable of making me so sad. I miss him always and even more when I talk to him.
Sometimes I think of giving up. When loneliness strike, and all I've got is a pillow to hug, and a picture that does nothing but stare back.
"Baby...." with his sweetest voice, and my heart would melt over and over again, and I would be reminded that I could never ever leave him. The pain of having him away is bearable than not having him at all.

posted from Bloggeroid

12 comments:
medyo sad pero just hold on everything will be settled.
Thanks keats! :) i know it will..
Awh man, love sucks. A lot.
Chin up though, it'll get better!
Awh man, love sucks. A lot.
Chin up though, it'll get better!
Awh man, love sucks. A lot.
Chin up though, it'll get better!
Hello dear,
maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?
wolffashion.blogspot.com
have a nice day!
gV
I am full of hope cath! :) thanks, i will! :*
Don't be one of the people who gives up on love. Hold on and eventually, everything will be worth it in the end :)
PS:
Check my new post at http://carelessmessbykayle.blogspot.com/ :)
love brings happiness and so sorrows...it sucks more when you cannot be with a person who is reachable because you cnt reach a common ground.. it suck more
Diary Of A Shallow Black Girl
@ Kayle, thanks sweetie :) I will..
checked you out and followed!
@ms. nana aw you are soo right..makes me feel so much more thankful of my relationship.. thankiesss mwuah
long distance is hard but exciting at the same time..faith lang =)
Post a Comment