Jun 11, 2012

Ok.

Since I now have continues internent access, I thought of continuing this blog of mine. It's been a while since I last posted and it was about an important event in my life. Well, as usual nobody cared. Na-dah. Not even a single comment. Lol.

Well, anyways. Nothing changed much in m life since then. I still think my life is an ultimate bore and that I'm missing a lot in my life. I dont know, I just feel that way.

I'm still waiting for a hospital to call me. The business I started was successful but short lived (of course I got bored). And now, I started another business with my mom. It's mainly just so I could say I'm doing something worth while and I'm not a total bum.

My summer was, well I dont think it's right to even call it a summer. The house got enough of me. I bought two new bikinis that I never got to wear. Lol. The only good thing I got out of it is that I've got fairer skin now. YEY. Lame.

I lost weight before, and I had the whole summer to gain it back again. (-_-) It's time to jog again. Seriously.

Despite all of that. I still feel like I am a better person now from the last time I posted here.

Even though I haven't been working in a hospital yet, I could say that I was a big help as a nurse among my neighbors. I just do what I could.

Even though I am still a bum. I can feel that I have matured a little and is a big help to my mom. Our business is doing good and I now run the house. (Mom's a career woman and we now have no help at home) I can pretty much say that I'm half ready for a married life. Oh ok, a quarter ready. Lol.

And I am in a relationship now that I am very much taking seriously. It scares me actually. Lol. But I am very much happy. I found a guy who loves me and I love very much too. The only downside: It's a long distance relationship. But still, all the upsides beat the distance.


So there, that's what's been happening in my life. I miss writing and pretending that I could write good stuff. Haha. Oh well. That's what we call CONFIDENCE.

See you around people. (^_^)

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments: