Let's Fast forward to February 16, 2012, Thursday.
>>>It’s coming out today. I can feel it.
Afternoon- Damn it! PRC move fast!
After 10 minutes, received at a text that says "Nikka, may results na."
Started crying on the floor, real hard, not wanting to know the result.
After 30 minutes, still crying, still doesn't wanna know.
My naughty cousin opened the website. I cried harder. She stopped.Everybody getting as as stressed out as I am.
Still crying hard, receives a text and accidentally opened it.
Text : "Congrats..RN ka na"
Cried harder than harder, snot and tears everywhere.
Oh my God! What an amazing feeling! Up until now, I still don't know what to make of it. After months and months of preparation, and two months of waiting, It all payed out. The best feeling was when my mom hugged me and told me how proud she is of me. Sorry I can't say much. I am still speechless and it looks like thought process has left me completely.
So yeah, I did not fail. I am now a Registered Nurse :)
Other random thoughts of the week. First day --> Monday, February 13, 2012.
- Weeeh, Grammy! E is for Excited. Excited to see those gowns and outfits. Who looked fabulous and who looked errrrr.. :) *Missed the telecast (-_-)
- Rachel Zoe's Project show wants to tell me something. Lemme have those cute navajo dresses and ponchos! waaaah..What else? Oh yeah ankle boots plus glamorous dresses. ahuh..ahuh *nods then drools
- Whitney Houston died? Oh my!...... I thought she was already dead long ago. 0_o I mean seriously. *Opens her Windows Media player and clicks on her Whitney playlist. After a few minutes, ----She was alive?
- OK, Valentine's day. Whatever. *Took a bath then grab whatever clothes on top of my closet. Look in the mirror and realized.. Oh hell No. I'm so not wearing RED today!!
- Valentines day.I don't care. *Mom calls, telling me to go out and pay our electric bill. *Shocked. Annoyed. Me: Can I do it tomorrow? Mom: Why? Me: Well..there are a lot of lovers out there. Mom: and..? Me: It hurts you know. Mom: Oh......why? Me: 0_o
- Future boyfriend----> Happy valentines Future. Want me to come home? Let's go out. :) Me-----> Oh no... :( After four years..Sure.
- Adele's amazing I sooooo love her. She deserve every award she won. WHAT????? Adele has a new man and is done with break up songs???? Oh my, I feel betrayed. >.<


3 comments:
congratulations!
Hahah, your blog is really cool!
I thought i'd give myself the honour of being follower no. 30 ;)
Check out mine, follow back if you like it?
f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com
Great work, congratulations! must feel great, after all the stress!
check out mine, follow back if you like it?
f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com
Post a Comment