Jumpy and constantly nervous
Overly sensitive and always on the verge of tears
Nauseous and with intermittent stomach cramps
Increased appetite and slight abdominal enlargement
Moody and has cravings
Sounds like a pregnant woman huh?
Well,no, it's just me, waiting for the Nursing Licensure Examination results to come out and it will, any day now. I hate this feeling.
To think of it, it's just an examination, really. There's not much difference from the examinations given in college.
Back in college, you pass some exams, you fail some. But that doesn't mean you're an incompetent nurse, nor does it mean that you're dumb. You feel bad about it, but after a few hours, you'll be at a friend's house chugging some alcohol. That's it.
Why can't NLE be just like that?
The difference are the pressure and expectations of the people around you. Why? Are the results of your every examination in college posted in the internet and will come out on news papers? And did it take you three months to review for you Prelims exam? That all of your neighbors know about it because they always see and greet you every morning when you go to the review center? Did your parents brag about your Midterm exam and confidently say to their friends that they think you will pass? Yey!?
Soon, these feelings will be over. And the emotions that will replace it are still unknown. Just like the results I'm waiting for. It could only be one of the two; either I'd be really HAPPY or depressingly SAD.
BTW: Follow up on my CHANGE post.
I, being too eager for some changes in my life, decided to start with my hair. It's still almost the same length of bellow the armpits, but I impulsively told my hair dresser to add a full bangs. Well, there certainly are changes, because my mother can't seem to stop laughing every time she looks at me. But I'm gonna have to rock it! (^_^)
-------------------------------------
(not mine)





3 comments:
Wow! good luck :) You can do it!
Jewel Clicks
Hello good luck sau positive yan!
Good luck! :)
http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Post a Comment