Jan 30, 2012

oh HOT!

I showered like 3 times today. It was real hot! And I just can't help but think of SUMMER. (^_^)
I know it's still a few months but I can't wait to go swimming. I mean, I weigh 20kg more last year and boy, I looked hideous on a bikini! I think any girl would dream of wearing a bathing suit and look good in it right?

(notmine)
 As early as now, I'm already planning some outfits I would be wearing on those hot, bright days. Yey!

Anyways, I found new TST's! (Thrift Store Products) And I love all of them. Most of them are dresses. But this blouse just shout summer don't you think?














 The pretty model is my 14-year old cousin. She's a  sophomore in high school. She's actually very shy and she doesn't seem to know how pretty she is. She graduated valedictorian in elementary and is great dancer.



To view more of my products click :


Contact me:
09063178655
danicadulog@yahoo.com



_--------------------------------------------_



4 comments:

PABLONG PABLING said...

wow. sexy :D

Jewel Delgado said...

hello! thanks for dropping by on my page. :) great photos. :) she's cute :)

Jewel Clicks

Unknown said...

Nice, hot!!

ishashime said...

your cousin is so pretty! and the blouse is too! :D