Jan 26, 2012

I am still clueless

So I started this business. I think it's a wonderful business idea, but I have no idea how to maintain it!

Here's how it works. I found suppliers of RTW's and I love their products so much. So I borrowed money from my mother so I could start this business of mine. Luckily, my products were sold fast. Yey! But, the payment will be coming in late because some of my buyers wanted to pay on their "payday". So I'm still stuck right now with nothing. (Well I've got nothing to complain. I'll have the money in soon and I am going to earn enough anyways so that's good.)

One thing I have noticed, a lot of my clients are just like me, pretty  and CHUBBY, and most of the RTW's don't fit us. And with my money still on hold, another idea struck me!

I am very much a fan of thrift stores. I love buying clothes from there. I feel like it's a challenge and it feels exciting when you find these "treasures". Some of the clothes fits me, most do not. But I still love buying them. I love pairing them up together and create bizarrely fashionable outfits. So I ask myself, why not make this another business of mine. "Thrift Store Treasures :TST"

One of the advantages of thrift store clothes is that you will seldom find any other person wearing the same clothes as you do. They are also cheap but most of the time has better quality that the RTW's.

As of now, I am doing lot's of research for the improvement of my services and products. I am also studying on how take better pictures, using models or mannequins and other stuff like that.

Starting, maintaining and developing an business is hard. Good thing I am still jobless and still waiting for the results of my board.

Here are some of the treasures I found. Yes they are for sale! :)




Cute checkered princess blouse P120

Cute checkered princess blouse P120






Polka-dots blazer (thick)- cute when paired with leggings and tank top plus heels P200

Polka-dots blazer (thick)- cute when paired with leggings and tank top plus heels P200

Polka-dots blazer (thick)- cute when paired with leggings and tank top plus heels P200


  
striped sling bag (big) P120






 To view the rest of my products you can go to

or email me at:
danicadulog@yahoo.com
nicsytoh@yahoo.com

You can reach me through:
09063178655
09295965953

1 comments:

Lalah said...

plugging u on my blog see u around