I wish I'm not sitting here in a school building far away from the gym where they are having their party! I wish I'm the same age with my sister so that I could easily party with her. Watch and see for myself what kind of person she is and how she interacts with others.
I also wish that my brother is among my peers. I do believe that he is an amazing person. It must be wonderful to be his friend. To listen to his wise words and have him open up himself to me, the he does with his friends.
We are all OK as brothers and sisters. Existing independently among each other but never had less love for each other.
They are both a mystery and a cliché to me. Sometimes they would run to me, ask for my help and make me feel that they don't need anyone else that time but you. And the next thing you know, they don't want you hanging out with him/her and their friends! Haha
It's my sister's Acquaintance party tonight at her school! I and my sibling went here together, my brother being an alumna here and I was also a student here for a year. Want to know how things are right now? My sister is there with her friends, partying hard on the dance floor. My brother left a while ago to hang out with some friends somewhere else.
And here I am alone, sitting at a bench (no chance at boy hunting, They are all underage-high school students). I can't go home yet because according to chaperone rule#12- Never leave your chaperonee(?) unless she/he asks you to because she/he’s ready to hook up. Haha My sister better not be asking me to leave her so she could hook anytime soon!! She’s only 12!
It’s around 10pm now but I’m still waiting for the party to end. I’m hungry and tired, but still real glad that my sister look pretty and she’s taken care of.Darn! The perks and flaws of being an older sister. Haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Here’s what I’ve been thinking during the idle moments of my night. Party Special)
I was the girl who longed to be asked to dance, to be given that special attention during that four-minute song. That the whole world would stop, because that person is looking nowhere else but your eyes….
Damned memories flashing back as I chaperone my sister in her first ever school party!
You want to know what song, that when I hear would make me cry? Here:
Brings sooo much memories to me. (-_-)
Oh, here are some pictures from the party!
| Pretty little girls saying bye and getting lot's of reminders! :) |
| My sissy posing for the cam! I guess we were there early! |
| Love these lantern designs! |
| My brother and sister performed the song "Rolling in the Deep by Adelle" |
| Classmates! :) |
| I'm bored ok? |
| and hungry! |
| Changed outfit! :) |
| Waiting for the car to arrive. Isnabera! |
| "ate kasi! wag machulet!" |
| ehem! And who are you calling young lady? |
| Couz Ara, tired and hungry. |
| Need I say more? |
| My reward for the day! :) Damn the calories! |
Good day people! :)

6 comments:
Hello Popsy! :) Nice new header! Pretty ng photo :) You really changed it :D
Me too! :) we had the same experienced, no one asked me to dance during our JS Prom for a pathetic reason: nahihiya. sess! so, I have no memory of dancing with someone. haha! :D Great photos you have there. :) Talagang chaperon mode ka sa Sis mo. :)
btw, regarding the P&S cam, yep its a P&S Digital Camera :) point and shoot kasi may P&S pero film cam then there is also a digital camera known as dslr (digital single lens reflex) then there is this film SLR (walang "d" for digital) *At dito talaga ako nagexplain? haha :) ingat! :)
Awww... great night going along with your sis and brother :) This is a great post :)
Jewel: Oooh thanks! Naispire nga ko sau eh! ;) Haha..
Super chaperone! :( Haha ako naman ay graduate ng isang catholic girl's school kaya walang ganyan ganyan! Haha
oh i get it about dun sa digital and films and all...pero what's the difference between P&S and SLR? My camera is ung GE lang na digital cam..what is that? A P&S cam? or it's whole different one? Thanks for answering me babe!
thanks jool! :) It was! I missed my sibling so much with college and all..kaya aun bonding time!
cool picss popsyyyyyyyyy
Its great that you've spent time with your sibs.. I know how it feels being like in a kids party coz you dont seem to fit into it.. lol
Post a Comment