Jun 29, 2011

S_E_A

Anyways, I would just like to promote this place that I totally love: Anilao Dive Center in Anilao, Batangas. We are regulars there and most of my aunts and uncles got their Scuba Diving license there. (I still haven't got one (T_T)). The diving instructors are remarkable! They are kind and warm and they certainly have long patience. Other diving centers would offer diving license with just a few lectures and very little diving experience. Don't be fooled. A lot has died because of that. Anilao Diving Center would make sure that you are really ready ( and with their kind of teaching, you will be!)before they give your license. Some of their instructors are Koreans who had training abroad.

Their resort is not only for scuba diving experience. If you want to relax and get some fresh air, you can go there! The beach in front of their resort is teeming with life. You can do snorkeling and skin diving. You can also inquire for wind surfing and banana boats. They offer boating services and they surely know where to take you.  They also have a swimming pool and a gym.

" Anilao is widely acclaimed for its crystal clear water and rich marine life, a haven for water sports enthusiasts. Guest can enjoy a wide range of activities during their stay. From Quiet walks to exhilarating water sports. Aside from providing guests with the latest amenities. It is the only resort that boasts of an impressives marine seashell museum, which makes one's visit truly memorable and educational." (got it from their site)

Here are some pictures of the resort and of my family during our visits there!


Taken in front of the resort.



I like the pebbles instead of the itchy sand. :)

My family snorkeling and skin diving in front of the resort.



  Snorkeling and Skin Diving:

Members of the "Oppa's Diving Club".  Getting ready for a long swim and skin diving.

I love these cool blue fishes. Contrasts to all the browns. :)
Be careful during night skin diving and swimming! I stepped on this one! Damn it hurt! He's really tough! Didn't even budged!
The puffer fish we caught! Released back.
We caught a puffer fish during a night skin diving.


My sister took this shot! Neat huh? Little Nemo with his dad. :)

You don't have to go boating just to experience this, This is in front of the resort's other building.
Under water restaurant (20-feet deep) Care to order?



This is my little sister. She's a superb swimmer and diver. At age 12, she's the youngest member of the resort's diving club.



Me! (^_^) I swim ok.
The person who took this pic actually is scuba diving, with all the gear and O2 tank. My sister skin dived (or that she doesn't have gear and oxygen tank ) just to take the picture. This is about 20 feet!

Exploring the island! Taking a rest.

 Scuba Diving

Tita Gina, one of the instructors, gives a lecturer/reminders before every dive. :)
Ready for take off! (^_^)

The divers are getting ready!

Underwater restaurant! Tsk..These minors aren't allowed to drink yet.
Me. Ehem. Excuse my puffiness! (^_^)

That's me on the right side. This was my Intro-diving. (the instructors were still holding us)
Mr. Jake Han is the head instructors, well he is a Master or higher than that (He's got a high rank in the Philippines diving association. I'm not sure what position or rank. Basta! Haha. He is very kind and very sweet.
and take off... (^_^)


My sister. (^_^)  She opened a bag full of cooked rice. The fishes loved it.
My brother with the angry clown fish.

My uncle and my aunt. They both got their license. Show offs! haha (^_^) This resort owned this boat. They sunk it and now it's a tourist attraction! (around 20-30 meters deep)


 I can't find my wind surfing pictures though. :(

Here is their website: ASDC click on it to explore their facilities etc.

You can contact them through here:

AnilaoDiveCenter
San jose, Mabini, Batangas
Philippines
Contact Person : Jake Han
Mobile No : +63- 927-403-5552
915-319-2222
999-795-2222


23 comments:

Jodi said...

haha this is awesome! looks like a ton of fun! i'm very happy that you've posted this ;) thank u! when i come and visit Philippines ill be sure to go and visit there! i really want to do all those activities! :)

Ellen said...

Awww! You're all cute! Great photos under the sea! :) Cute ng mga clown fish! :) Great place to dive. :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Jool said...

Wow! Love all the photos! I wish I could do that too. But I dunno how to swim (boo!) haha :)

Unknown said...

that orange and white fish looks like NEMO.
I love Nemo,
absolutely lovely pictures
the sea is great and beautiful
but you won't catch me in it, let alone under it lol
I might go in the water when i go on holiday, but will only stay where i can walk lol..
Diving... i think is a suicide attempt lol x

heyoshua said...

wow!wow!wow!hindi mo na kailangan magpakalayu layo for a good diving spot :) ako na ang taga batangas pero hindi pa nagagawi dyan hehe :) makapunta na nga now na! :P

Jewel Delgado said...

wow! enjoy na enjoy ha! :) ganda dyan :) great photos! :)

ishashime said...

ohmygosh! so awesome! makes me miss my summer even more! :|
i loved all the pictures. my favorite will have to be Nemo and his dad. haha.

Nikka said...

ur welcome jodi! :) if ever ur in the phil, just email me or sumtin maybe we can meet up! :)

Nikka said...

Ellen! tnx for droppin by! :)
It really is a great place. Pag naglibot pa through boat mas madami pa! :)

Nikka said...

Jool! when it comes to snorkeling all you have to do is to just float. No need to be a good swimmer! :) You should try it!

Nikka said...

Ms Nana! :) oh I had the same idea before! It's like I'm going to drown anytime But once your down there, it's soo peaceful! Thanks for droppin by! :)

Nikka said...

Yeho! Taga batangas ka? Where? I'm always there since graduate ako sa Lyceum dun ;)Haha you should visit..mura lang ang rates nila..pwede ang day tour lang!

Nikka said...

Jewel! Yup! We've been there almost every weekends this past summer..Nakakainlab! Sana nga lang may nameet na boys nuh? puro shokoy eh! lol :)

Nikka said...

Ishashime! Thanks for droppin by! I miss summer too.. :( but rain is ok for me :) Haha..they're cuties right?

Anonymous said...

The underwater shots look so amazing! When I become a millionaire I'd do nothing but travel to Philippine beaches.

Nikka said...

hi will! :) thanks! Haha same here. Seems like I haven't seen even just a quarter of the Philippines! :)

Tim said...

Ang galing :)
Family bonding pa, ang galing ng sis mo...

Soph C said...

WOW1 THOSE pics are amazing! I love ur blog! I was just browsing random blogs and I found urs. I clicked on it and loooked at all the pics and I'm just like WOOOOW!
Soph Cee

http://sophcee.blogspot.com/

Nikka said...

tnx Tim! :) yup! but my parents seldom go with us :( specially my dad.. He's the one who taught us to swim..

Nikka said...

SophC! thnx for droppin by..haha :) thanks..

mots said...

galing naman. :) sama ko sayo will

Nikka said...

ooooh Mots! :)

Anonymous said...

wow it looks like you had alot of fun. I wish I was there. The under water pictures are amazing. So beautiful. :D

I think your very brave. I would have to have someone push me into the water to just do that. lol

I want to go to the beach so bad now.