Jul 14, 2011

Crush ALERT!

 So there is this guy I met in Facebook. He seems really sweet and a nice guy. He seems doing great with kids and he's got this great smile and a wonderful bod. ^_^ And just today I found out something great about him.. He's a poet! He made this poem and I found it in his wall. I think it's good. I asked his permission to pose this here. (*_*)

FOR EXAMPLE

For example, if you were by my side
And about to crumble over something
I'd probably secretly offer my hand
Without saying a word
I want to always gaze at the miracle
Happening beneath this sky
The sunlight comin' through a window
The focus point still looks kind of off
I don't want to wake up, because I want to dream a little longer
Even though I really love this moment, to me
You seem to be a sleepin' mermaid, right up to your fingertips
Stay with me; I want to smile brightly and just stay by your side...
Though I can't say anything
But trite words right now,
Everything just as it is
What kind of future can I see
Inside of flowing time?
We will always
Believe in tomorrows drawn with hope
When you are covered in darkness
I'll become your light--I'm not afraid
A lot of time went by, I wish we could stay this way, I dream of the future
If I shed tears, it's from laughing so hard, so together we'll make up the vivid color
Unpretentious words for you: I wanna be with you...
I want to forever embrace
A kindness so gentle it overflows.


Ain't that sweet?
Oh and he's given me permission to post his pic as well!




Just some randoms guys! :)
Have a great day!

9 comments:

heyoshua said...

Harot! :) hehehe

What is his nationality teh? Ganda ng pagkakakulot :)

Ito na ang sash mo! :)

Anonymous said...

Ay, an online crush!! kilig much! :D hihi... naku, baka meron syang older brother na pra saken. haha.. joke lang.. :)

P.S.
Yes, that was my email address.. Hindi ko nareciv yung dati mong ipinadala, baka mali yung address.. :) hintayin ko ang email mo ha..

ishashime said...

i love his curly hair! :D

savvy said...

also add mee at facebook popsyy :p
http://www.facebook.com/divgun.gta1
love your post popssss

Ellen ♥ said...

Oopss! :D Haha cute post

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Jool said...

Ang kulit ng post talagang pinost ang mga pics :D

krn said...

Miss you Popsy!

Nice poem! How I love guys who can write poems too. Konti na lang kasi sila sa mundo. Hehe

Good luck to you and the guy. yiihiii!!! <3

Unknown said...

wooow he's really good, enouraging me to write more.
i've missed ur post. but i'm back now x

i've changed my url
http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/
DIary of A Shallow Black Girl
x
Nana

Unknown said...

i've changed my url
http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/
DIary of A Shallow Black Girl
x
Nana