Hello there guys! Sorry I haven't been visiting your blogs. I am really sorry! I miss reading your posts soo much. But what can I do? Lots of stuff to do; getting myself organized before my board exam, some issues at home and looking for a part time job. I hope when everythings settled down I can visit you and read, read and read! (^_^) But thank you for not forgetting to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments so much.
Anyways, wish me luck! :) I'll be having my first ever interview tomorrow. It's nothing big. Just a few hours teaching English to some Japanese and Koreans via online. At least I'll be earning some money without leaving home, it won't affect my reviewing for the board and I get to practice my skills! Yey!
Last week end,Saturday, my mom had a super late celebration of her birthday(July 5, 2011). She had some close friends over and had dinner at our house. It was fun listening to them recall some of their high school days. Here's a picture:
And on Sunday we watched the last part of the Harry Potter's 7th book! Even though the 3D glasses made me dizzy, it was a good movie. Being a book fanatic, and having read the books over and over again, I can say that the movie summarized the book good. I fully understand why not all of the scenes in the book weren't in the movie. (-_-) But nothing compares to reading the books and letting your imagination flow! (*_*)
That's it for now! I'll visit you all really soooon! Love all of you! I hope you guys have a great week! And here's a video that would definitely make you smile! Featured in Yahoo! (^_^)

5 comments:
Hello Popsy! Ako din busy din ang drama ko eh :)
jewelclicks.blogspot.com
Hi there! It's my first time here, I'm sorry. :) Buti na lang naalala ko na ininvite mo ko to visit yer blog. :)
Happy Birthday sa Mama mo. Good luck and God bless sa board exam. And thank you for adding me in your blogroll. :) Done adding you too. :)
San ba nag-aapply ng pagiging online teacher na ganyan? Hahaha. Gusto ko yan. :)
Hi kumusta na Popsy, kaya pala hindi ka na nakakavisit sa blog ko busy ka pala haha. Well, goodluck to you. Madali lang naman maging English teacher sa mga Koreans at Japanese, nakakaaliw, naging English teacher din ako last year. :)
i've been really busy, too.
sigh. haha. but hey, happy belated birthday to your mom and i'm glad you had fun watching the last HP film. :)
hi teacher popsy, wow! the kids in the vid are cute!
Post a Comment