"A deep breath and a prayer."
Hello everybody! It's been four months since I last posted and updated my blog. And I sure missed all of you. I can't wait to hear from you guys.
So, you are probably wondering where I have been and what I have been up to, or,maybe I'm wrong and you don't care at all. But I'm gonna say them anyways, Haha!
Here goes.
>I Lost 18kg so I'm not obese anymore and is just a little overweight. Want proof? :)
>I Lost 18kg so I'm not obese anymore and is just a little overweight. Want proof? :)
![]() | |
| Graduation- April 28, 2011 |
>I have been reviewing for my Nursing Lisensure Examination and I took the exam last December 18-19, 2011. The result is yet to come so please do pray for me.
>I fell in love and has been hurt. Boohoo! (I don't think it's ok to show his picture. lol)
>I met a lot of new great friends from the review center.
>I met a lot of new great friends from the review center.
>and I was able to go back to Him, my Papa God. (^_^)
I found out a lot about myself, what I want and what I don't. I have a new-found perspective in life and I am slowly learning about the real life. It's real funny actually because reality is slapping me on the face and is showing me how idealistic I was before. Sometimes I feel scared and overwhelmed with the outside world. (as if i'm from Narnia!) But a good friend told me two things; "Take one step at a time" and my favorite, "For things out of your control, it's always up to you to choose to be happy o not".
The first time I made this blog, I was real sad and was in crisis. This blog was my escape, my way letting out unconscious feelings. But now that I think I've changed, I hope you'll also see a change in my blog and in my posts.
Say hi to me through comments, I''ll be very much happy to hear from you. :





0 comments:
Post a Comment