One of the regrets of my life would be letting you go. You are the most gentleman, honest, loving and the kindness person I have ever met and right now I just can't believe that I had you even for just a while. We were both young and I wasn't ready to be serious yet. I was older than you and it somehow embarrassed me. That is why I asked that we end it.. We did. I didn't know what I had until I lost it.. As of now, I am thankful that we are still friends. Every moment I spend with you makes me love you even more. I hope I could return the spark we once had. I miss you, even though we are always together. It just ain't the same.
| the back of my love- we are badminton buddies right now-oh how i crave to hug him! |

18 comments:
Aww that was sweet. Lucky that you two are friends. He could have walked away to never see you again. Shows that he still cares.
Ang haroooooot!!! :P
Dapat next post may mukha na!Saan kayo naglalaro ng badminton??
Makapunta nga..hehehe :) Love!Love!Love!
Don't worry best is yet to come..
ang cute ng blog mo teh! it's duper girly. ayan, ang drama..view my blog, mas pwede mag drama dun! And don't worry, malay mo naman d ba?
how sweet! the lucky guy is wearing a headband, isnt't he? hehe
it's good that you guys remained friends. perhaps you could still hug him? that is, if it isn't too awkward. i wish for the best for you guys. :)
awwww.. that is so cute x
Hello! new follower here :) hope you will visit my page and follow :) great candid photo :)
iamjool.blogspot.com
@ Lecia- Oh how I wish! (-_-)
@Yehosue- lol mmmhh pagiisispan ko! Taga san ka ba? I'd be happy to meet you!
@Savvy- Thanks! Maybe someday I will. :)
@Tim- Thanks soo much! I do hope so :)
@Galita KO- Thanks soo much! :) I viewed your blog..mmmh..troubling..be strong girl! :)
@krn- Yes he is! but he just got a hair cut! so i don't think he''l still be wearing one.. :)
@ishashime It is awkward! :( ooh ow i wish! Thanks anyways!
@Ms. Nana- thansk for droppin by! lav yah! :)
@Jool- thanks! :) been experimenting with my cam. I hope I have a DSLR though :(
Nasan ang mukha? Pero love this post pa rin. :)
oyyy............... lab lab lab
we never know what we have lost til they were gone.,. but then everything happens for a reason.. hope everythings gonna be alright for you soon
@DH: haha wag na! baka mainlove ka din :) Thanks! I love you tooo!
@Papsi: haha tnx tnx tnx
@Melle lee: ikr! i hope so too! Thanks bebe! :)
Awww... nice post! nakarelate ako. plus point sa sinabi ni melle. Pero minsan hindi maiiwasan na hindi ma miss ang isang tao na special sa puso. (naks!)
btw, i am your new follower. hope you will follow my page too :) i like your page :)
jewelclicks.blogspot.com
PS: na click ng mouse kong (may sariling utak?) ang anonymous. LOL. ingat sis! :D
@Jewel: :) thanks! kung pwede nga ln sana di ba?
@aakriti: thanks.. i won't! :)
Post a Comment