Jun 18, 2011

Let's Play

A great writer/blogger made me play this game. She is a person I look up to when it comes to blogging. (Man you should check out her fictional stories! They’re great!)

Her name is Karen of Unfinished Rhapsody (though, I like her previous blog title better ‘Anak ng Tokwa’) and she was my first follower here in my blog. So that makes her the foundation of this blog. lol I mean having at least one follower boost your confidence to blog right? And being followed by one of your idols? So if you ever you find my posts annoying, blame it all to her! Haha 

Here goes!

Do you think you're hot?

YES! Haha If I don’t stand up for myself then who would? So I AM HOT!    


Upload a picture of the wallpaper you're using as of the moment.

Yup! You are seeing right. NARUTO! Haha! It’s so not compatible with my blog right? But I don’t have my own computer! I share with my mom, dad and little sister! (my younger brother has his own, unfair huh?) Anyways, I love Naruto as well. I watched it from the beginning. Even read the Manga!

When was the last time you ate chicken meat?  
Just now.  “Nag-papak” would be the right word. Fried chicken. Haha I don’t think I can live without chicken! (Even though I have asthma and should have a hypoallergenic diet ooops) I am a person who loves to eat!

What is the last song that you last listened to?
“I do” by Colbie Caillat.  It caught my attention. I am a girl that is very much afraid of commitments and relationships. But I know that someday someone would sweep me off my feet, make me forget about my fears and I’ll be singing this song. Who knows? It might be the guy from my previous post?  BTW I’m going to see him later today! (Badminton)

It's always been about me myself and I

If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last
That was the only way I knew to that you

You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo Cause every time before we spend like Maybe yes and maybe no I can live without it, I can let it go Ooh, I did, I get myself into You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,

(My addition to this silly game)
What is the last movie you saw?
‘The Illusionist’ is the movie I was able to watch just recently. It is a very fascinating one! I don’t think it became famous much. It’s a romantic-fantasy-thriller movie about a Magician who fell in love with a Duchess who of course is the fiance of a prince. It’s got a great twist and I’m not saying more because I don’t want to spoil it for you. 






Do you have nicknames?    

Who doesn’t????? Even my mom whose name’s so short, just “Luz”, has a nickname! (Pinky-weird huh? lol) Mine would be Nica, Nikka, Nika or however you spell it, they sound the same. Others would call me Nicsy. They’re from Danica. But I also have Anna (I would never use that-it does not suit me at all! Parang pang mahinhin). Anna Danica. 

What are you thinking while making this post? 
Tired, tired, tired, tired and SLEEPY! This is a silly game! But nonetheless I enjoyed answering these questions. J So I’m kinda feeling scared now. It’s 4:30 am and if my mom sees me still awake, she would get angry! (I know I’m 19 but I still got my board exam coming) *wink


I’m gonna have to pass this game to someone.  And since I am sleepy and can’t think straight, I will announce tomorrow who will be the lucky (nah..) person!






June 23,2011 9:30 am


Hi guys!!!!!!!!
This is a Tag game and I'm gonna have to chose someone who will answer these questions next. (^_^)
As far as I know, I could pick two.
I'm not sure if he still visits my blog or not but I've got a huge crush on him (Well, he seem like a real nice person, he is very creative, smart and has a great smile. Not to mention his wonderful blog!). So tag! You're it! Sir Mots of  Teacher's Pwet. ( I'd be super surprised if  he would do this though. Nararamdamang kong hindi. haha)

Wait for the other one. Somebody wants to use the pc. ( I hate sharing! argh) 

10:00 pm
(Back!)


The other one, and I think she might indulge me by playing this game, is I•AM•JOOL 
 and her blog is ALL SCREWED UP. I'm a new follower of her blog and it seem pretty cool. All pink and girly yet there is spunk in it. (Ooops I think she's doing a 30-day challenge! (T_T)) Anyways..I'll just cross my fingers though! :)


POP!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

great feature
I love NAruto
I was so addicted to the show but then they stop showing it.
x

krn said...

Oh goodness! i couldn't help smiling while readin the entire post. it just happened that i was the first one to discover your lovely blog, i guess. :D thank you, nica/popsy, but i don't think i deserve such compliments coming from you. hehe. serious.

i also do think you are hot. :D

am not an anime fan but that's cute.

that movie is interesting, i think. i'll check it out.

i was also still awake at 4:30 am last time and i've read your comment on my blog, and i was surprised that you were still awake by then. hehe

good luck to your upcoming exam! congrats in advance :D

ps: my ugly pic is shocking!! nahiya ako bigla sa pic ko. i'll be very much happy if you'll remove it. lol

Anonymous said...

Good blog. You inspire me to write. Thanks for stopping by to my blog. Your a very intresting person I learned alot for this post about you.
;)

krn said...

haha, thanks nica, tinanggal mo nga talaga yung pic! hahah replace it with your own photo, it will attract more readers. than mine. hehe

ishashime said...

i've always been curious about The Illusionist. i've just never really gotten around to watching it. xD

I•AM•JOOL said...

Hello Sis! :) Thanks for the tag! :) Super hot mo talaga ang hot din ng wall paper mo :D Naruto for the win! :)

Nikka said...

Ms. Nana, you can watch Naruto through the net.. here's a site!

http://naruto-tv.com/naruto-shippuden-209
It's shipuden though..try searching for the season 1

Anonymous said...

awesome! could i "borrow" that game for my blog? plz? anyways, cool post

Nikka said...

sure!! :) haha i dnt think the pips I tagged played it anyways haha thanks for droppin by! :)