cutee pets n people :P
ay suri. di ako mahilig sa hayop :)
pet lover din kaming lahat sa family. we have a dog, a cat at maraming maraming love birds.. :)
so cute :)
DH: wah bkt naman? :)
SOB: haha :) eh di miss mo na sila?
Savvy and Inge: Thanks :) follow me if u like!
SO adorable!!! I love pictures of pets anytime.By the way, thanks so much for commenting at my blog, it was super sweet of you!
hindi kayo mahilig sa alaga..pero sana may fish
so cute! :D i love animals, too and have taken care of snakes, turtles, dogs, cats, birds, fishes, hamsters, chickens, ducks, etc. etc. :D
shashime: haha yey! more animal lovers! :) snakes?? woah that I can't do.. :(
@papsy: we have..wala nga lang sa pic :) haha
Ma'am Rebecca! :) No problem! I loved your blog! :) Thanks for droppin by!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
cutee pets n people :P
ay suri. di ako mahilig sa hayop :)
pet lover din kaming lahat sa family. we have a dog, a cat at maraming maraming love birds.. :)
so cute :)
DH: wah bkt naman? :)
SOB: haha :) eh di miss mo na sila?
Savvy and Inge: Thanks :) follow me if u like!
SO adorable!!! I love pictures of pets anytime.
By the way, thanks so much for commenting at my blog, it was super sweet of you!
hindi kayo mahilig sa alaga..pero sana may fish
so cute! :D i love animals, too and have taken care of snakes, turtles, dogs, cats, birds, fishes, hamsters, chickens, ducks, etc. etc. :D
shashime: haha yey! more animal lovers! :) snakes?? woah that I can't do.. :(
@papsy: we have..wala nga lang sa pic :) haha
Ma'am Rebecca! :) No problem! I loved your blog! :) Thanks for droppin by!
Post a Comment