it when it's raining. Looks dark and gloomy but it relaxes me. I opened the air-con of my room and placed all my cushy pillows in my bed. I grabbed my favorite book (Harry Potter) and got myself a cup of coffee. (aw life of a newly grad) :)
![]() |
| google :) |
| shot earlier this morning :) |
| oh ok, this wasn't shot today! lol lazy much! :) |
Have a great day!
POP!


5 comments:
I also love Harry Potter Series and actually Im on my 5th time reading it. :) Thanks for dropping by on my blog Definitely Me. Now following you.
Hope your well :)
iamjoross
aw thank joross! :)
I've been reading HP since I was in grade 3! :)
I soooo love it!
Thanks for the follow. You are a great writer. :)
My apology on my last comment ;) I thought you are still a student. ;P
Its really nice when you cuddle your pillows,while drinking hot coffee (but I prefer hot choco) :) kapag ganito ang weather. Pero mas pabor kung magkakatawang tao ang unan..choz! hehehe :)
dnt wory about it! :) I take it as compliment!
haha natawa ako dun! yan din ang wish ko.. :) ung hahug back ba! awww..
thanks sa pagbalik dito! :)
nice shots
Post a Comment