Jun 4, 2011

Cute or Disaster?

Waaaaaah! I tried putting eyebrow liner today! And I realized, I DON'T KNOW HOW!

 Here, I took some pictures..what do you think?







11 comments:

Desperate Houseboy said...

cute :)

Lecia said...

Very nice. It's pretty. Looks natural?

Unknown said...

works love, cute x

PABLONG PABLING said...

cute. dont call yourself a disaster- everyone of us is perfect and wonderfully made by God. :)

Nikka said...

Thanks guys! :))
@ lecia: it does? haha mom kept telling me it doesn't! (as if she knows how to look) lol

Nikka said...

@Papsi: whew..wise words from my idol! :))

Nikka said...

Thanks! may I ask, what is your nickname? Your name is kinda hard to write/type! lol

krn said...

everybody says cute including me. :D

you proved that once a blogger always a blogger. haha! welcome back nicsy! i remember the last time i visited your blog, that was a year ago, hehe, i couldn't comment. i think your comment box was disabled or something. but nice to be here again. :D

keep blogging! love your new layout. neat and cool. :)

Nikka said...

@krn: tnx soooo much! haha right! i didn't know how to manipulate it before.. :) hope you'll be a regular visitor! :)

Nikka said...

@Savvy: Owkies! thanks again!

Tom23 said...

cute ;)