Jun 1, 2011

(T_T)

You lifted me off this quicksand where I got stuck in, where I was slowly sinking deeper. I was flying. Feeling so much better about myself. Slowly getting back to my feet. But you pushed me right back in. I am now in a deeper spot than ever before. I have so much more doubts in myself. I feel like I am a monster.

I was like a boat. Drifting slowly away from the safe shore. You were like the anchor holding me in place. And now you left me. Turned your back at me. You must have not realize how much I hold unto you. And now I am facing a storm in the middle of the ocean. Alone.


I am not even sure what I did, grave enough for this kind of reaction.
I did so many wrong things. I would just like to say sorry.
Sorry.

POP!

0 comments: