Jun 4, 2011

Childhood!

I am looking for a site where I could watch Judy Abbott/ Daddy Long Legs' cartoon. It was my favorite when I was younger! Oooh how I miss it! Looks like it's going to be a looooong night for me!



Lol, a friend of my Mom sent her some chocolates! Weeeee!
Argh but she ain't giving me any! Boohoo. So I just took pictures!


I also took some pretty neat shots of my babies! here:





3 comments:

Call Me Xander said...

Hey Popsy!

Thanks for the comments in my post - "Taxi Drivers na hinugot sa ilalim ng lupa." I really appreciate the messages.

By the way, may mga limang comments ka ata or apat.. Now ko lang na approved so i think makikita mo na comments mo. haha

YOu have such a cute dogs. nice one. Gusto ko na din magkaroon ulit ng aso. I miss my dog so much. Naiwan ko sa davao kasi.

Anyways, keep blogging and have a great day.

Nikka said...

Thanks Xander for taking the time!

:)
Aw that's too bad. If you think you are ready to have another dog why not buy one or ask one from a friend. sarap ng may aso kaya!

Roh said...

cute naman ng mga puppy ^^ anyway thanks for the comment and visitng in my blog ^^


notbuknilhan.blogspot.com