Mar 1, 2010

WHAT A POST!!!

Sometimes it's just so hard to write things, or to write what/ how you feel. I'm a very open person, and very talkative, but when it's time for me to pose on my blog, I just find it so hard to find he right things to say or to think of topic that suits how I feel. I love reading blogs, and most of the times those blogs that I read inspires me to write about this topic and that, but when I start to type they all just disappears. Just like now. I am totally blank again! My brain is o buzzing with ideas I couldn't seem to pick one. Oh wait, I need to go to the rest room..to..you know..^^
(10:07 AM)



Back! (10:11 Am)
Fast huh? well my pc is actually beside the rest room and my ____ is very mushy that it easily gets out..yikes..is this going to be my topic? bleh..

So now what? (10:25 Am) still nothing..nyaha

ok..so here is hat I found in the net..those poor baby albatross.. I found this site where they posted pictures of baby albatross whose been fed by their parents with trash that they thought as food...Gosh this is alarming...



Click on to the pic for more photos and information.


there..at least i posted something you know..^^

0 comments: