Feb 10, 2010

I'm Back!!

OK..so I'm one of those who believe that "hell, why do you need lot's of account?" but this would be my second account in here. I made one in 2008 but unfortunately I can't' access it anymore. So here goes my second try into blogging.


For the past couple of years I've been hooked up into different blog sites. What can I say? I'm too curious about others' business.But just this week I found Mo Twister's blog site (Good Times with Mo: the Blog), and I suddenly felt jealous. He can say whatever he want in his blog! I want to do that too! Oh hey you should check out his blog..it's great!


So right now, my school is having it's INTRAMS and I feel so lazy to attend. I'm not included and It would feel really boring. So i decided to stay at home. Just this morning I watched Sleep Over
in youtube.com starring Alexa Vega, Jane Lynch etc. etc. It's a good story. I'm not really gaga over it but it did entertain me for a bit. I had a crush on Alexa Vega before when she starred in SPYKIDS in 2001. Haha, hey I was in Grade 5 that time ok?




So right now I'm downloading Spy Kids in lime wire..and suggests that you watch it too if you still haven't. Have a great day dudes!

(^_^)-nicsytoh





0 comments: